Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes | Serves 4
1 bunch asparagus (approx. 1 pound), washed and trimmed
⅛ teaspoon dried tarragon, crushed
salt and pepper
1 to 2 teaspoons extra-light olive oil
1. Spread asparagus spears on cookie sheet or cutting board.
2. Sprinkle with tarragon, salt, and pepper.
3. Drizzle with 1 teaspoon of oil and roll the spears or mix by hand. If needed, add up to 1 more teaspoon of oil and mix again until all spears are lightly coated.
4. Place spears in air fryer basket. If necessary, bend the longer spears to make them fit. It doesn’t matter if they don’t lie flat.
5. Cook at 390°F for 5 minutes. Shake basket or stir spears with a spoon.
6. Cook for an additional 4 to 5 minutes or just until crisp-tender.