Cooking Time: 40 Minutes
1 ¼ cups shredded Italian-blend cheese, divided
½ cup grated vegetarian Parmesan cheese, divided
½ cup full-fat ricotta cheese
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
2 cups tomato pasta sauce, divided
5 no-boil lasagna noodles
1. Preheat the air fryer to 360°F. Spritz a 6″ round baking pan with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, mix 1 cup Italian-blend cheese, ¼ cup Parmesan, ricotta, salt, and pepper.
3. Pour ½ cup pasta sauce into the bottom of the prepared pan. Break the noodles into pieces to fit the pan. Place a layer of noodles into the pan.
4. Separate ricotta mixture into three portions. Spread one-third of the mixture over noodles in the pan. Pour ½ cup pasta sauce over ricotta mixture. Repeat layers of noodles, cheese mixture, and pasta sauce twice more until all ingredients are used, topping the final layer with remaining Italian-blend cheese.
5. Cover pan tightly with foil, being sure to tuck foil under the bottom of the pan to ensure the air fryer fan does not blow it off. Place in the air fryer basket. Cook 35 minutes, then remove foil and cook an additional 5 minutes until the top is golden brown and noodles are fork-tender.
6. Remove from the air fryer basket and top with remaining Parmesan and let cool 5 minutes before serving.