Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
2½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
2 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 cup blanched finely ground almond flour
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup confectioners’ erythritol
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, and flour. Microwave the
mixture on high 90 seconds until cheese is melted.
2. Add vanilla extract and erythritol, and mix 2 minutes until a dough forms.
3. Once the dough is cool enough to work with your hands, about 2 minutes, spread it out into a 12″ × 4″ rectangle on ungreased parchment paper. Evenly sprinkle dough with cinnamon.
4. Starting at the long side of the dough, roll lengthwise to form a log. Slice the log into twelve even pieces.
5. Divide rolls between two ungreased 6″ round nonstick baking dishes. Place one dish into air fryer basket. Adjust the temperature to 375°F and set the timer for 10 minutes.
6. Cinnamon rolls will be done when golden around the edges and mostly firm. Repeat with second dish. Allow rolls to cool in dishes 10 minutes before serving.