Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 20-23 minutes | Serves 4
1 cup milk
¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
¼ cup biscuit baking mix
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons melted butter
½ cup shredded, sweetened coconut
1. Place all ingredients except coconut in a medium bowl.
2. Using a hand mixer, beat on high speed for 3 minutes.
3. Let sit for 5 minutes.
4. Preheat air fryer to 330°F.
5. Spray a 6-inch round or 6 x 6-inch square baking pan with cooking spray and place pan in air fryer basket.
6. Pour filling into pan and sprinkle coconut over top.
7. Cook pie at 330°F for 20 to 23 minutes or until center sets.