Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 24 minutes | Serves 10
2 pounds chicken wing flats and drumettes (about 16 to 20 pieces)
1½ teaspoons kosher salt or ¾ teaspoon fine salt
1½ teaspoons baking powder
4½ teaspoons salt-free lemon pepper seasoning (I use Penzey’s Sunny Spain mix)
1. Place the wings in a large bowl.
2. In a small bowl, stir together the salt, baking powder, and seasoning mix. Sprinkle the mixture over the wings and toss thoroughly to coat the wings. (This works best with your hands.) If you have time, let the wings sit for 20 to 30 minutes. Place the wings on the sheet pan, making sure they don’t crowd each other too much.
3. Select AIR FRY, set temperature to 375°F, and set time to 24 minutes. Select START/PAUSE to begin preheating.
4. Once preheated, slide the pan into the oven.
5. After 12 minutes, remove the pan from the oven. Using tongs, turn the wings over. Rotate the pan 180 degrees and return the pan to the oven to continue cooking.
6. When cooking is complete, the wings should be dark golden brown and a bit charred in places. Remove the pan from the oven and let cool for before serving.