Prep time: 30 minutes | Cook time: 140 minutes | Serves 4
5 oz queso blanco
1 ½ tbsp olive oil
3 oz cheese
2 oz olives
1 pinch red pepper flakes
1. Cube some cheese and freeze it for 1-2 hours.
2. Pour the oil in a skillet and heat to boil over a medium temperature.
3. Add the cheese cubes and heat till brown.
4. Combine the cheese together using a spatula and flatten.
5. Cook the cheese on both sides, flipping regularly.
6. While flipping, fold the cheese into itself to form crispy layers.
7. Use a spatula to roll it into a block.
8. Remove it from the pan, allow it to cool, cut it into small cubes, and serve.