Cooking Time: 8 Minutes
12 ounces salmon filets with skin
2 tablespoons melted butter
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tablespoon fresh dill
½ teaspoon sea salt
1. Pat the salmon dry with paper towels.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, olive oil, garlic, and dill.
3. Sprinkle the top of the salmon with sea salt. Brush all sides of the salmon with the garlic and dill butter.
4. Preheat the air fryer to 350°F.
5. Place the salmon, skin side down, in the air fryer basket. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes, or until the fish flakes in the center.
6. Remove the salmon and plate on a serving platter. Squeeze fresh lemon over the top of the salmon. Serve immediately.