Cooking Time: 45 Minutes
3 large russet potatoes, peeled, trimmed, and sliced into ½” × 4″ sticks
2 ½ tablespoons olive oil, divided
2 teaspoons minced garlic
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon dried parsley
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Place potato sticks in a large bowl of cold water and let soak 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the air fryer to 350°F.
3. Drain potatoes and gently pat dry. Place in a large, dry bowl.
4. Pour 2 tablespoons oil over potatoes. Add garlic, salt, and pepper, then toss to fully coat.
5. Place fries in the air fryer basket and cook 15 minutes, shaking the basket twice during cooking, until fries are golden and crispy on the edges.
6. Place fries into a clean medium bowl and drizzle with remaining ½ tablespoon oil. Sprinkle parsley and
Parmesan over fries and toss to coat. Serve warm.