Cooking Time: 12 Minutes
1½ tablespoons Olive oil
1½ teaspoons Minced garlic
⅛ teaspoon Dried oregano
⅛ teaspoon Dried thyme
⅛ teaspoon Table salt
⅛ teaspoon Ground black pepper
¾ pound Halloumi
1. Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
2. Whisk the oil, garlic, oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl.
3. Lay the piece of halloumi flat on a cutting board. Slice it widthwise into ½-inch-thick sticks. Cut each stick lengthwise into ½-inch-thick batons.
4. Put these batons into the olive oil mixture. Toss gently but well to coat.
5. Place the batons in the basket in a single layer. Air-fry undisturbed for 12 minutes, or until lightly
browned, particularly at the edges.
6. Dump the fries out onto a wire rack. They may need a little coaxing with a nonstick-safe spatula to come free. Cool for a couple of minutes before serving hot.