Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes | Serves 4
1 cup marinara sauce
4 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
4 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
Freshly ground black pepper
Chopped fresh basil, for garnish
1. Lightly spray 4 individual ramekins with olive oil.
2. Pour ¼ cup of marinara sauce into each ramekin.
3. Crack one egg into each ramekin on top of the marinara sauce.
4. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of mozzarella and 1 tablespoon of Parmesan on top of each egg. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Cover each ramekin with aluminum foil. Place two of the ramekins in the fryer basket.
6. Air fry for 5 minutes and remove the aluminum foil. Air fry until the top is lightly browned and the egg white is cooked, another 2 to 4 minutes. If you prefer the yolk to be firmer, cook for 3 to 5 more minutes.
7. Repeat with the remaining two ramekins. Garnish with basil and serve.