Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
2 cups blanched finely ground almond flour
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
3 tablespoons salted butter, divided
1½ teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
2 large eggs, divided
1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine flour, mozzarella, and 1 tablespoon butter. Microwave on high 90 seconds, then form into a soft ball of dough.
2. Add baking powder, vinegar, and 1 egg to dough, stirring until fully combined.
3. Once dough is cool enough to work with your hands, about 2 minutes, divide evenly into six balls. Poke a hole in each ball of dough with your finger and gently stretch each ball out to be 2″ in diameter.
4. In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt remaining butter in microwave on high 30 seconds, then let cool 1 minute. Whisk with remaining egg, then brush mixture over each bagel.
5. Line air fryer basket with parchment paper and place bagels onto ungreased parchment, working in batches if needed.
6. Adjust the temperature to 350°F and set the timer for 10 minutes. Halfway through, use tongs to flip bagels for even cooking.
7. Allow bagels to set and cool completely, about 15 minutes, before serving. Store leftovers in a sealed bag in the refrigerator up to 4 days.