Cooking Time: 15 Minutes Per Batch
1 package refrigerated piecrust
1 cup strawberry jam
1 large egg, whisked
½ cup confectioners’ sugar
2 tablespoons whole milk
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat the air fryer to 320°F. Cut parchment paper to fit the air fryer basket.
2. On a lightly floured surface, lay piecrusts out flat. Cut each piecrust round into six 4″ × 3″ rectangles, reserving excess dough.
3. Form remaining dough into a ball, then roll out and cut four additional 4″ × 3″ rectangles, bringing the total to sixteen.
4. For each pastry, spread 2 tablespoons jam on a pastry rectangle, leaving a 1″ border around the edges. Top with a second pastry rectangle and use a fork to gently press all four edges together. Repeat with
remaining jam and pastry.
5. Brush tops of each pastry with egg and cut an X in the center of each to prevent excess steam from building up.
6. Place pastries on parchment in the air fryer basket, working in batches as necessary. Cook 12 minutes, then carefully flip and cook an additional 3 minutes until each side is golden brown. Let cool 10 minutes.
7. In a small bowl, whisk confectioners’ sugar, milk, and vanilla. Brush each pastry with glaze, then place in the refrigerator 5 minutes to set before serving.