Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes | Serves 4
1 lb. top round steak, cut into cubes
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
1 tsp. fine sea salt
½ tsp. ground black pepper
1 tsp. shallot powder
¾ tsp. smoked cayenne pepper
½ tsp. garlic powder
¼ tsp. ground cumin
¼ lb. broccoli, cut into florets
¼ lb. mushrooms, sliced
1 tsp. dried basil
1 tsp. celery seeds
1. Massage the olive oil, vinegar, salt, black pepper, shallot powder, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and cumin into the cubed steak, ensuring to coat each piece evenly.
2. Allow to marinate for a minimum of 3 hours.
3. Put the beef cubes in the Air Fryer cooking basket and allow to cook at 365°F for 12 minutes.
4. When the steak is cooked through, place it in а bowl.
5. Wipe the grease from the cooking basket and pour in the vegetables. Season them with basil and celery seeds.
6. Cook at 400°F for 5 to 6 minutes. When the vegetables are hot, serve them with the steak.